Monday 21 November 2011

My PSLE Experience - Noel Fong







by Noel Fong


My PSLE experience wasn't so bad after all. To me, all my hard work has paid off. I thank God that during the examination I was able to concentrate and not be distracted when I was doing the papers. Since I was able to concentrate, my papers were finished about halfway through each exam. This time was dear as I could use the other half of the time allotted to check through the script and take a breather. 

I now realize that examinations do you good. From the PSLE I have learnt discipline and perseverance, and the examination has educated me quite well, and is there for a purpose: to spur the students on to work hard and learn.

I thank my parents; my mother for teaching me, and encouraging me to excel in the PSLE, and my father for accompanying me to play sports and watch movies when I needed a break. I also thank God for the homeschooler friends in my year, who made it fun to take mock exams together. God was with me throughout the examination, and I thank Him for that.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

The Homeschool Gazette (THG) is a platform dedicated to nurturing homeschoolers as writers, and all-rounded savvy communicators as the...